Bedside ultraportable ultrasound system that provides all ultrasound tools for non-invasive liver assessment
Reliable chronic liver disease assessment at the point of care
Hepatoscope is an ultraportable device that provides all ultrasound tools needed for non-invasive liver assessment by healthcare professionals. It offers real-time image guidance for the precise measurement of ultrasound parameters related to liver fibrosis and steatosis severity.
Hepatoscope is the only ultraportable system with 2D transient elastography (2DTE), ensuring robust and reproducible measurements of liver stiffness under image guidance. Quantitative ultrasound parameters (Q.US) related to steatosis, i.e. ultrasound attenuation (ATT) and speed of sound (SOS), are extracted from large 2D areas.
How does Hepatoscope is working ?
Hepatoscope can be used for the triage, diagnosis and monitoring of adult and pediatric patients with liver disease, as part of their clinical management.
Benefits of Hepatoscope
Clinical Practice Guidelines
The non-invasive assessment of liver status by ultrasound tools has been recommended globally, by several specialized medical societies, for both steatosis and fibrosis severity.
Two-dimensional Transient Elastography (2DTE)
- Assess and measure in real time tissue stiffness, including liver and spleen, under high quality image guidance
- Allow your patients to breathe normally during measurements to ensure a larger volume of liver
sampled, while still avoiding the right lung, the gallbladder, large vessels and liver lesions.
- Improve the accuracy and the reliability of LSM thanks to 2D tracking of shear waves, and increase the reproducibility of LSM
- Automatically save prospectively 10 values of liver stiffness of high enough quality with the press of a single button
- Benefit from 1 single probe for all patients, and from a specifically designed user interface to streamline liver exams in a few minutes
Perform Liver Stiffness Measurement (LSM) under image guidance
Quantitative Ultrasound: assess liver steatosis quantitatively with reliable ultrasound parameters
- Simultaneously assess and measure in real time 3 ultrasound parameters related to liver steatosis: attenuation (ATT), backscatter coefficient (BSC) and speed of sound (SOS)
- Allow your patients to breathe normally during measurements to ensure a larger volume of liver sampled
- Use real-time image guidance to avoid the right lung, the gallbladder, large vessels and liver lesions
- Benefit from simultaneous measurements and from streamlined exam workflow in just a few minutes
- Automatically save prospectively 10 values of each ATT, BSC and SOS of high enough quality with the press of a single button